1. Ensure work is documented
- What is the typical work load from month to month?
- What is the bandwidth of each employee?
- How many employees should be scheduled to meet the load?
- How was the work completed?
- How long did the work take to complete?
- Was the work done satisfactorily?
2. Create a prioritization schema
3. Create a workflow
4. Track time to complete
5. Be careful not to overload
6. Defer only when needed
7. Schedule compliance tasks
8. Balance reactive with preventive
9. Communicate with stakeholders
10. Track costs
Q Ware CMMS provides facility maintenance professionals with easy to use software tools for work order management. Sign up below for a free guided tour and try Q Ware free for 30 days.